Monday 2 January 2012

Daniel Scholes - Artist

Hi, I’m Daniel Scholes, Games Design student, student representative, Dare to be Digital 2011 winner and BAFTA nominee. Thanks for taking the time to check this out! I’m an artist with experience of both 3D and 2D art. For 3D, I can take a concept to completion, from concept and design to complete model work with my focus on props, although I have character and environment experience too. I also have experience in level and mechanic design, but my real passion lies in 2D art. I love digital painting and have a drive to constantly learn and improve, with my interests being character, prop and promotional artwork. In my spare time I like nothing more than going out with my friends. I play guitar, read and write a lot and paint personal pieces. Please check out my website for a look at what I’m capable of and get in touch! Cheers again for looking.

Contact Details
Telephone:  07928012209
Email: daiakaro@gmail.com

Work Examples: