Monday 2 January 2012

Matt Kenworthy - Environment Art

My appreciation for modelling, particularly within computer games, spans from an early age. The increasing complexity of characters and particularly level design captured my imagination and opened the realm of possibility into creating worlds beyond the physical limitations of earth. This progression imitates my design style. Coming from a graphic design background, I’m keen to incorporate eye catching vivid pieces into my portfolio with a preference for bolder, more vibrant scenes and styles. However, with the advancing capabilities of computers leading to more realistic textures and forms, I have begun to challenge and adapt my style to craft more realistic structures and consequently texturing with more realistic paintings.

Contact Details
Telephone: 07926505506
Email:  kenworthy.matt@gmail.com

Work Examples: