Monday 2 January 2012

Jake Carney - Game Design


My Name is Jake Carney I am a Games Designer/Artist from Wallasey in the north-west of the UK. I’m very lucky to be working in the field I’m so passionate about. I love the creative process involved in games design, and I just can’t wait to get involved with it! I love the experience of working in groups, on my own and relish the challenge of creating new ideas;  I have some experience working in industry and I always try and find new ways of improving and putting as much into those projects as I possibly can. I’m conscientious, hard working and have a 100% attendance record in both school and university. The idea of creating characters, landscapes, even worlds is something that few media can convey the same as games which is why I love being part of the industry.


Contact Details
Telephone: 07596930845
Email: Jakecarney@btinternet.com

Work Examples: