Monday 2 January 2012

Thomas Moulton - Pitch Documents

I have always been focused on trying to get my ideas across easier. For that reason I have taken a specialization in the creation of pitch documents as a way of translating my game ideas to others, through this I have improved in many ways and become quite articulate at getting a game idea to be accessible to whoever sees my documents. I really didn’t ever know what kind of games I wanted to focus on as I seemed to have a real knack for putting detail into things and coming up with grand stories, but after I won the black bull contest for iPhone game pitches I realized that it was much simpler games that I was capable of producing. I still want to Produce a grand scale game and pitch it someday, but I am waiting until I’ve got the artistic skills required to present an epic game.


Contact Details
Email: tomtomnavi@hotmail.co.uk
Website:  http://tenadi.deviantart.com/

Work Examples: