Monday 2 January 2012

David Howell - Environment Artist


I'm an environment and prop artist, able to create both hand painted stylised textures and next gen realistic textures in photoshop. Low poly models and High poly models, using hand retopology, to specified polygon budgets and optimisations. I'd really like to get a job as an environment artist working on next generation games, creating realistic models and textures.
I'm a friendly person and can always be approached - I'm all too happy to help people out! I've had experience working in a team in a professional environment on a currently unreleased Facebook game and am always looking for ways to improve my work. 

If you were to hire me you'd be getting a dedicated, flexible worker with great time management skills who would always give 100% to the task at hand.

I have experience with Photoshop, Maya, X Normal, Z Brush & UDK.

Contact Details
Telephone: 07927 221614
Email: david@unrealmaster.com
Skype: davidhowell91

Work Examples: