Monday 2 January 2012

Rob Hayes - Environment Art

I’m currently developing my skills in creating environment designs and I’m hoping to continue to work in this area, as I feel this is where my work is strongest. I have a passion for creating environments which stories can be told through and developing new worlds as I take my inspiration from real life settings . Another area I am interested in is level design, I really enjoyed this area of my degree as I feel it allows me to create moods and emotions within the player which intensify the environment design and overall game play. In the future I would like to continue to design environments that can create a reaction within an audience, exceeding the normal levels of creativity and creating environments with purpose and character.

Contact Details
Telephone: 07896327552
Email: rhayes@uclan.ac.uk
Website: http://rhconceptart.blogspot.com/

Work Examples: