Monday 2 January 2012

Jake Harris

My name is Jake Harris, I am currently studying Computer Games Design at UClan. I aspire to become a 3D artist in the computer game industry focussing on environments.I am driven by a desire to create, ever since a young child I have been painting, drawing, and most importantly daydreaming, this led me to pursue a career in computer game design as it is one of the most creative and imaginative industries. Another passion of mine is playing video games, I enjoy being able to enter into another world and get lost in the environments. This creativity and imagination of this industry is perfect for me because I love to show other people my ideas through artwork that I can be proud of and hopefully inspire them in the same way video games have inspired me.

Contact Details
Telephone: 07581131768
Email: Jakey-harris@hotmail.co.uk

Work Examples: